DefusedGaming, The people behind the the mask.
Started by WalmartSecurity

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

16 posts in this topic
Matthew Allen Poe

6 posts 0 threads Joined: Feb 2016
09-13-2016, 01:44 PM -
MattHasRabies: (New) Still a fucking weeaboo. Has turned into a Triggered Feminist. Won't go back to his old name and refuses to shut up. Refuses to stop calling Walmart, WELMERT. Has picked up an attitude. Honestly won't shut up sometimes. Still in counseling after experiencing Amber's sassy attitude. Got a job at an old people's home so obviously fit to be a staff member now. Although hasn't been active, people still actually fucking like this guy. A true Saint, if you're not a cunt. <3
Mordecai1

189 posts 11 threads Joined: Sep 2015
09-13-2016, 05:23 PM -
I had no clue this thread existed until today. ;-; The "view new posts" never showed this before.
This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 05:24 PM by Mordecai1.
-Sincerely
Mordecai
Amber
Rust/Gmodz Owner

741 posts 78 threads Joined: Mar 2015
09-13-2016, 05:25 PM -
#BringBackTheBlackDots

Fear the almighty Ambear!
ryan
GmodZ Fanatic

33 posts 8 threads Joined: Aug 2015
12-23-2016, 10:26 PM -
JOSHHHHHH I JUST SEEN THIS UPDATED VERSION Sad
This post was last modified: 12-23-2016, 10:26 PM by ryan.
By yours truly, Ryan.
[Image: giphy.gif]
WalmartSecurity
BitchBoi

219 posts 23 threads Joined: Feb 2016
12-03-2019, 10:46 AM -
3 YEARS INTO THE FUTURE, TIME TO UPDATE! Instead of editing the old one I figured so much time had passed a completely new one was in order Big Grin

As time has passed a lot of changes have happened. Mostly on the end of losing touch with a lot of people that during my active time in defused I would have considered to be good friends. But let's get into it shall we.

Spork: Well this user is still dead. But I still low key enjoyed his personality (Don't tell amber ;3)

Evan: Still gotta give this guy a +1. We only recently started to talk again and even setup a nice little movie night (We need more). I missed you tons within the time frame of us not really talking. I'm glad you aren't a raging alcoholic anymore because I wouldn't want you to die. I mean maybe sometimes but not really because you bae still and I wish we could hang out more ;-;.

Hero: This guy right here. Literally used to hang out with him all the time, drink , games, and most importantly get a great game of cards against humanity going where at the end of the night I would want to kill myself because my entire body would hurt from laughing like a crackhead. Wouldn't trade those memories for anything and i hope in the near future we can get something like that together again! Luv you <3.

MatthasRabbies: You were my weirdest friend. And I loved it. You were always juggling school, homework, and games so you never had as much time to play as some of us no lives. But none the less I got to know you pretty well and enjoyed it. You probably won't even see this but I heard you messaged amber and I was sad because I missed you and wanted a message too ;-;. #Riot.

Ryan: I tried to add you on steam so that I could catch up with how your life has been going since I left and lost contact with you. I met you on gmod and you had a great personality so we became friends. Slowly started playing other games together but you got busy with life and stopped being active. I don't know if you are still with the same girl but If you are I hope you guys are doing great. And if not fuck her and i'll be your girl instead <3. LOL

Ambeaarrr/Wifey: I don't know what to say really here. In the allotted time frame a lot happened and many things changed. (Serious actual warning, seriously. may cause cringe induced seizures)
But despite everything that changed, what you mean to me never did. I will never truly appreciate the decision I made that day in late 2015 to join your toxic, hellish, fun, and stress inducing server. Because after making that choice, 4 years later you are still a big part of my life. The biggest part if we want to be 100% honest. We fell off for a while and didn't get to stay within each others lives, for that I regret a lot.
But as of today i'm happy we made our way back into each others lives in an even bigger way. I love you, is the purest form of words I can explain your worth to me. I've personally never "Loved" roller coasters but I would take any ups and downs with you a hundred times over with you. You weren't a perfect owner of the server but I know you only ever had the best interest in heart. Where others saw fuck ups, I saw choices made with passion. Your energy, love, care, and determination for the server made me also fall in love with it (And well at the end of the day, made me fall in love with you too). Anyways like I said a lot of stuff has went on between us the last few years. Most of which I won't make public here, But despite that I want you to know that you are still my everything. (Oh yeah it is happening) You are also my AHEM, Submissive, My baby girl, princess, my little monster,my best friend, my Gorgeous Blue Eye'd southern beauty, andddd my Wifey. You are mine again most importantly. Even though sometimes you roast me for no reason and it makes me wanna roast you even harder. (She also talks about killing me for my life insurance policy so if I ever go missing please tell the cops what happened, don't let her pay you off). I can't wait to see what our future together holds, there is nothing I can think of that we can't do together. *kisses* *kisses* *kisses* I am in love with you. And I continue to fall in love with you every day in your presence. Now stfu and go to work, and be sure to work reaaaaallllllyyyy "hard" *wink wink*. AHEM don't forget what I said to you though, don't bark at strangers, only me. BYE NERD <3

Well there we have a 3 year update from me to the people of defused. I left a few people out due to literally no interaction with them since that time. But I still love you all even those that I totally abused (Would do it again LOL) you guys made 2015- most of 2017 some of my favorite years and i'm glad to have met all of you and even the tons of people I don't directly mention. Thank you for all the memories that i'll never forget. Walmart out!
With respect,

Walmart
WalmartSecurity
BitchBoi

219 posts 23 threads Joined: Feb 2016
12-03-2019, 10:52 AM -
Amber stop stalking my posts
This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 11:40 AM by WalmartSecurity.
With respect,

Walmart
Amber
Rust/Gmodz Owner

741 posts 78 threads Joined: Mar 2015
12-03-2019, 12:51 PM -
I do what I want.

Fear the almighty Ambear!