Started by Amber

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

3 posts in this topic
Amber
Rust/Gmodz Owner

740 posts 78 threads Joined: Mar 2015
Heart  12-30-2017, 10:20 AM -
Just wanted to post a quick update on the last couple of months and as to why I haven't been online and seeing people are wondering. First off, I recently returned to my Job, my work hours can vary (Example: 4pm-12:30am/ 4pm-4:30am). I have also recently been in the process of moving, though I have been at the new house for a week or two, getting internet has been a complete nightmare. Thirdly, four deaths. I haven't been in the mind set to work on the server much less check the server. However, I want to start the new year out right. I plan to do so much with the server and get it back to where it needs to be, I plan to reopen the Rust server and get it back to where it was. I have made the decision to no longer use Teamspeak, January 10th will be the last day to use it, as we have moved to Discord. (hope to see you there) There will be plenty of giveaways to come, in fact, I'll post one after I finish this thread.

Thank you for everyone who has shared their concerns and understanding. <3
-Amber 

https://discord.gg/CugQA3X

Fear the almighty Ambear!
Amber
Rust/Gmodz Owner

740 posts 78 threads Joined: Mar 2015
12-30-2017, 10:52 AM -
12/30/17:
server will be down for and hourish

Fear the almighty Ambear!
hypersplit
Rust Administrator

6 posts 2 threads Joined: Jan 2015
12-31-2017, 01:44 AM -
bye bye ts3
hi i am cloud man
Slappy Mcflappy
Gmod-Z Admin

49 posts 2 threads Joined: Jan 2015
01-02-2018, 09:19 PM -
Thank you for the update! Time off is never a bad thing of course. I hope to game with you all soon!

To all who is reading this:
I hope all is well with you and that 2018 will bring you a step closer in achieving your aspirations.

-Slappy
Sincerely,

Your Sesquipedalian Gmodz SA